FAQs: Customer Portal

How do I get started with NeighborWorks Great Falls?

Start by signing up for our customer portal located in the upper right hand corner of this page! You can also take this quiz to find out which services are right for you!

How do I know which service to pick?

If you don't know which service is right for you start with this QUIZ.

Where do I upload documents?

After you are logged into your customer portal go to "My Documents". There you will be able to upload your documents. Don't forget to sign your disclosures as well. These will be emailed to you via CongaSign. Don't forget to check you spam folder.

Where do I sign disclosures?

Disclosures are automaticaly sent to you via email through Conga Sign. These disclosures are required to make a one-on-one appointment with our counselors.

How do I sign up for an appointment?

1. The first step to signing up for an appointment is creating an account on our customer portal. 2. Once you have created an account you will be able to select the services right for you. You can also take the quiz here! 3. Upload your documents and sign the disclosures that are required for the services you are signed up for. 4. Once you have done this and one of our representatives have reviewed the documents you will be able to book an appiointment under "Appointments/Classes" 5. Click on the appointment you would like to schedule. Then follow the prompts. 4. Sign

What documents are required?

Documents required depend on the services you are signing up for. **One set of disclosures need to be signed prior to counseling services at NWGF.

  • Homebuyer Planning Appointment
    • Income
  • Rental Counseling or Stay in Your Home
    • Income
  • Financial Fitness
    • Income
  • Foreclosure Prevention
    • Short signed and dated statement explaining hardship and date of hardship
    • Copy of most recent mortgage statement for all mortgages
    • Income
    • Copy of bank statements for last 2 consecutive months. (Please include all pages including blank pages)
    • Budget (this will be emailed to you)
    • Disclosures specific to Foreclosure Program (this will be emailed to you)

What do I need to do for my Homebuyer Education Certificate?

For the Homebuyer Education Certificate (HBE) you will need to attend HBE online or in the class room, as well as, attend a 60 minute one-on-one counseling appointment. The counseling appointment can be either Financial Fitness or Homebuyer Planning.