Homebuyer Education and Pre-Purchase Planning
NeighborWorks Great Falls knows that buying a home can be an overwhelming process, we're here to make it easier. NeighborWorks offers a monthly Homebuyer Education course to prepare individuals and families for their homeownership journey. The purpose of the class is to teach potential homeowners about the process of purchasing a home. Homebuyer Education classes provide information on all aspects of homeownership including, spending plans, home inspections, realtors, loans, and more! This class is requirement to use any of NeighborWorks services, but is open to anyone interested in buying a home. For clients interested in a more one on one approach we offer pre-purchase planning sessions for those who would like a bit more guidance from our homeownership planners. These sessions are free and are highly encouraged prior to taking our Homebuyer Education class.
Upcoming Class Dates
- September 23rd | 9am - 5pm | Registration Ends Sept. 20th
- October 18th & 19th | 5pm - 9pm | Registration Ends Oct. 16th
- November 15th & 16th | 5pm - 9pm | Registration Ends Nov. 13th
1. Login/Set-up a NeighborWorks Great Falls customer account by clicking on the button below.
2. Fill out your customer profile, once your profile is completed check your email - you will need to fill out and upload the required documents.
4. Once all documents are completed and uploaded you will be prompted to schedule a homeownership planning appointment and the Homebuyer Education course (note - if you do not upload the required documents you will not be prompted to move forward until you do so).
A 45-minute pre-purchase planning session is highly recommended prior to Homebuyer Education to review your credit report and pick up class materials. Beginning with the October Homebuyer Education course, there is a $75 fee per household. Click here for disclosures.